Saturday, October 9, 2010

Confessions of a bad blogger


Finding the time to blog is hard. Many times I have thoughts that I would love to share or updates on the family, but I simply struggle to find time. I often remind myself of the Creator of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When I walk in step with the One who has created and ordered all time I can accomplish every task purposed for me. I am not about to say that I do this well, but sometimes, in order to breathe, I need to remind myself that what He requires from me in a given day can be done. If I find that I am overwhelmed and just can't get everything done then usually it is due to the fact that I have taken on more than He has asked of me, or walking in my own strength.


"Splendor and majesty are before Him;

Strength and joy in His dwelling place."

1 Chronicles 16:27


My goal is to "catch up" on our blog. To try to catch up in one post would, in fact, be overwhelming and boring...so I will strive to bring snippets of what our Mighty God has been up to in our lives. My purpose is to testify of God's work in our family with hope that He will be seen above all and hearts find encouragement to love Him more.
Stay tuned for the next post of the greatest work of our Mighty God in the last 4 months!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. my friend!! i miss you amy! it is good to see a post from you and i am very excited to hear more!! love you!

    ReplyDelete