Tuesday, December 7, 2010

GOTCHA day fun...

As we celebrated the one year anniversary today of Haddie's GOTCHA day, (see post below) I took Haddie to adopt a baby of her own. We have a darling place here that does baby adoptions and it exceeded my expectations! We had a wonderful day celebrating adoption. Haddie thoroughly enjoyed every moment, and honestly, so did I. I am hoping to get my doll for Christmas...really...this little Asian baby stole my heart. That shouldn't surprise anyone. Enjoy the pics!

Look at all these sweet babies who need a mommy!
Could our smiles be any bigger?

Haddie's choice...the absolute happiest baby in the nursery!

Mommies choice! Love that baby! Who can blame me?

Haddie likes hers better and I think she made the perfect choice for her!

New mommy!

Sweet friends!
It was Chloe's 10th birthday! She and Haddie share special days!
Happy Birthday Chloe!

She really wanted a baby that took a pacifier.
Happy mama! Happy baby!

Signing her name, stating that she would love and care for her baby.

Look at what a natural she is! Allie Hope Arnold

Learning about "tummy time"

New mama!
Congratulations, Haddie! She's beautiful just like you!

Allie's first outing to McDonald's...just like her mama on her adoption day!

2 comments:

  1. Those pics are priceless - Haddie - you are loved sweet girl!! We're all so glad you're home!

    Amy - loved talking with you today! You are a kindred spirit in every way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea to celebrate such a wonderful day!
    Blessings,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete