Monday, August 8, 2011

The Organizer


Okay, I just had to post about Haddie and her LOVE for order. Now, some may think she is over the top, but as we have come to know our little Haddie, she just loves to organize. Tonight she was unloading the dishwasher and she begged me to let her reorganize the plastic containers. So what mama would deny their precious 8 year old daughter the pure joy of organizing the storage containers? Not this mama! She went to work, and the was so pleased when it was finished. I asked her if organizing brought her joy, and of course, her response was YES!

Last week, when we were doing school, she learned a new skill...alphabetizing. When she finished her first worksheet she looked at me, clinched her fists, excitedly shook her arms about and said,
"OH, I LOVE DOING THIS!"


1 comment:

  1. a girl after my own heart...My Dad always said, "A place for everything and everything in its place".
    I know you enjoy the unique gifts each of your children have. Isn't it great to see their emerging personalities?
    Take care, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete