Tuesday, November 1, 2011

4 years ago today...in China


The post below came from Libi's blog 4 years ago. When my sweet friend Alyssa reminded me of this today the Lord spoke to the deep places of my mama heart. This adoption process with Maggie has been the longest process we have journeyed, and we have so far to go. I pleaded with the Lord this morning to help me not be anxious, and trust that His time is best. As I read this post and remembered all I was thinking and feeling 4 years ago, I had forgotten, because time had washed it away. Libi came home at just the right time, and when my arms could not hold her, other arms did, yet the best of those were Jesus' arms.

So, for those of you who know the Libi of NOW, take a minute to rejoice in what He has done in her over the last four years...PRAISE HIM! AND...remember HE HOLDS ALL THINGS TOGETHER!

Colossians 1:17
He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together.






"How beautiful on the mountains are the FEET of the messenger who brings GOOD NEWS, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the

God of Israel reigns!"
Isaiah 52 :7






Ican't believe it! It is impossible to put into words what it is like to see your dear friend holding your baby that you have never met. I feel like I could reach out and grab her! My heart is too overwhelmed for words at this point. God is too precious for words.



"HOW GREAT IS GOD - beyond our understanding." Job 36:26





















The reports from Alyssa were good. She could not say enough about what wonderful care Libi was recieving. She did express how much she needs to come home and get lots of love and one on one attention. We covet your prayers for our precious daughter. We pray for complete wholeness in her physicaly and mentaly.


"I know that you can do ALL THINGS; no plan of yours can be thwarted." Job 42:2

Pictures below:

Libi with her nanny Julia.

Can you say hair products?
























"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."

Psalm 4:8

1 comment:

  1. Oh precious Libi ~ look how tiny she is there! It's a beautiful thing what the love of family can do. We are both so blessed though, that our daughters were in New Day's hands until we could be there to bring them home... they are second to none, other than a family to call their own!

    Praying that God gives you peace and rest as you wait on the Lord to bring home your next little bundle of love. Waiting is the HARDEST part, I know!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete