Friday, March 8, 2013

Waiting with HOPE!

I spoke with the doctor, who expressed that time is our friend. We can make take some precautions to help the remaining sutures hold. Success would be enough coverage of the fistulas in Haddie's palette that her bone graft can take in June. If there is not enough coverage then we will repeat this same tongue flap procedure in June. May the Lord Heal!!

Haddie is now restricted to absolutely NO talking, and very limited activity. The doctor explained that most kids cannot, nor do they want to, talk with this procedure. I guess he doesn't know my girl too well. She is quite vocal, all day, every day.

Seriously, Haddie's having the hardest day emotionally since the procedure. There have been a lot of tears. We will do all we can to distract and help the days pass by. More than anything we covet your prayers for healing as well as JOY for sweet Haddie Hope!

Studied Swan Lake in school today, so we are heading to the library for the ballet and Barbie version!


But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,
    I wait for God my Savior;
    my God will hear me.

Micah 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment